Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Today all those years ago....



15 years ago this very night....we slept in our new to us home for the first night.....

the palm tree was smaller....

the house seemed bigger....

the baby belly bump for child number two  was huge....

oh the stories these walls have to tell.....

the family and friends that have been through the front door....

the memories that have been created here.....

the home I share with my sweetheart....

the dreams that have been dreamt here....

the tears that have been shed...

the home that still holds a truckload of memories of our big girl....

the only house that two of our kids have ever known....

I have a secret dream.....{ok not so secret}....that this will be the home that we share with 

the next generation one day......

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with your letter box

    ReplyDelete
  2. A home should always be your sanctuary from the world ... I love coming home
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful home! Our homes are a sanctuary from the outside world where we can relax and enjoy each other. Living, Loving and laughing and making life long memory's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post! I was just marveling along the sames lines about our home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A home full of lots of memories, a home where many more wonderful memories will be made. It is so nice to have a house to call your home. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Bron, loved reading this. Has the time just flown? Love the memories your home holds for you. And the palm trees are fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...