Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Arrived Safely

Well here I am in Sydney...its amazing to think that we can really travel at such ease and at such short notice.....The world -our country is such a smaller place because of air travel being so accessible.
It was nice to be greeted at the airport by a friendly face and then spend the rest of the day cooped up in a warm apartment enjoying some catchup with friends.
I did have a little snooze and begun some knitting that I am hoping to finish while I am here.(sorry no access to photo loading , will have to play catch up when I get home.)
Hopefully all is well at home ...they all seem to be coping without "mumma duck" about- I had scheduled the shopping to be delivered tonight with a few goodies for their pleasure .
Goodnight to all at home- sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...