Friday, June 5, 2009

Not More Chocolate!


This is a book I bought this week - because you can never have enough chocolate recipes and it was such a bargain from the bookseller who drops into our office.
My plan is to make my way through as many recipes as my family can stand. I did make the first one today..... "Crisp cocoa cookies with chocolate chips".
I cant' say if they are a hit with everyone because I made them too close to dinner and consequently they haven't been through the "taster testers" yet. They were easy enough to make and there are plenty to go around.
I will let you know what the verdict is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...