Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Pink Variety



I am now ready for whichever variety arrives in Tassie!
My baby sister is awaiting ever so patiently for the arrival of baby number 4. I am ahead of myself for once and have now finished the pink quilt to go in waiting with the blue one.
Not being a true quilter I am pleased with this one from the fact that I managed to put it together using all thrifted or pre-loved fabrics (some from my kids) and even a pre- shrunk thrifted woollen blanket inner.
I know my darling little sister will really appreciate this ...only I hope she is too busy with other things to read this post and spoil my gift. ( which I can hand deliver in just 18 days.... YaY)

I used this tutorial for the quilt construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...