Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14 {Thankful #14}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}


Today I am thankful for...

Teacher gifts finished in the "nick of time" .......


 Thankful also for 

my children letting me get all sentimental about their last day of school....

Because of the age difference - 6 years....
This was the last day they will ever walk together... 
Meg off to high school next year going in the other direction....

So  thanks guys for indulging me and allowing me to walk the walk with you.

2 comments:

  1. awww... it's sad that we have to count milestones like that. Glad you captured it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so know that feeling Bron...I was overwhelmed at Tegan going off to High school and Dawson being by himself.
    I adore those teachers gifts, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...