Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25 {Thankful #25}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}


  Today I am thankful for ....


Family......
Our day began like this.....

all that hard shopping and wrapping ended in this......

Followed by a church celebration and a day at the in-laws.....


and the littlest one of them all had his first Christmas and big family function...
and you better believe I had my fair share of Aunty cuddles!

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics. Glad your day was Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas :) hahah.. had to laugh at all the wrapping being ripped up and dumped...ours looked just the same! Those Aunty cuddles look fantastic!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...