Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5 {Thankful #5}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}


Today I am thankful for......

  • this photo I have of me on Santa's knee...I think I am maybe three....
I have not had children that liked the whole sitting on Santa's knee, so there not many to show....in fact Fraser has refused for 6 years..

Do you insist on the yearly photo?

also thankful for......
  • The final preparations for our playgroup finale to be held tomorrow and Thursday......

Hope none of my playgroup mummies are reading.....



There are plenty of others blogging daily here

3 comments:

  1. BOO! Just as well we won't be there on Thursday ;-p
    Seriously though, thank you for another wonderful year of playgroup. We can't wait to return next year.
    Oh, and very cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are just adorable Bron as I knew you would be :)
    I was just saying to Tegan and Dawson the other day when he finally asked to go see Santa that we have NO photos of the kids with Santa. Our children have never liked him for some reason.
    From what I have heard you have done an amazing job with both playgroup and Mops this year...kudos to you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo of you and Santa! And are you enjoying your book? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...