Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4 {Thankful #4}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}


Today I am thankful for.......

  • A great church and kids church where they are always up for a bit of a laugh.......

  • A trip to the DVD store  to pick up some entertainment for a stinking hot afternoon......


  • A few minutes to play around with my purchases from here...
  • Finished one more thank you gift for some hard workers......


  • Thankful for Sundays

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...