Friday, August 24, 2012

My Creative Space....

This week I desperately wanted to create a new piece for my wardrobe from these lovely Spring delights....

maybe it was the desperate part that has given me a creative block......



Probably just as well because I have a huge basket full of pencil cases , drawstring bags and scarves that need finishing for our Shoebox Project.......



 Also the arrival of a new magazine to fill me with lovely things to look at and try......add to the "to do one day" list, has been a distraction.....

Hmmm..... sometimes being torn in so many directions happens and so then little happens everywhere.

I am sure you will be more inspired by all these creative peeps .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...