Friday, August 24, 2012

Things I am Loving .....

This Friday I am loving.........

That I finally bought a bread slice guide..... to save us heaps on the bread we make.......best $30 I have spent in a while......
Loving the almost finished garden project that hubbie and little guy have been working on this week.....

Loving that signs of Spring are appearing in the garden.......


 

Loving a cute gift I bought for a friend....but am thinking of keeping them and going and purchasing a whole heap more......


Super loving that the little guy at 7 1/2 years old now knows how to tie his shoelaces......amazing what they can do when you show them...ooops


Loving the time for some early morning baking to give to a friend for some cheer......


Loving that is Friday!!!!!
Have a great weekend ...off to do some parent help at school.
Check out other lovelies here.


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

6 comments:

  1. Aw... I love your roses! I love, love, love roses! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those signs of spring - it is so good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new garden work..beautiful! I would keep those candle jars too. You are a generous soul making bikkies for your friend..a big gold star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the signs of spring in gardens in my neighbourhood; what gorgeous roses you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have one of those slicers back in the days when I made bread. They're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen that bread slice contraption but what a great idea! And all that spring colour...glorious :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...