Friday, October 3, 2014
Thursday Thankful List
* School holidays are here
* Husbands who have extra days off
* Part time jobs that are a very short walk from home...so not requiring any driving to and from
* Seeing the teen excited about cleaning and cooking.....all my nagging must have paid off
* Meg's new little job working with healthy food choices
* A bedroom transformed by a little paint and lots of hard work from the family...actually the husband and teen have done the most work...and it wasn't just a little bit of paint that was needed !
* The pure joy of performing, having success and being cheered on by a great bunch of friends.
* The sheer amount of work that Meg puts into her dance.
* My courageous sister who had my boy over for a play date....and all the other neighborhood kids on top of her five..there were eleven sitting watching a movie when I went to collect him after work!
* Cousins to play with
* Crafting days with friends in the sunshine
* Teen sleepovers that were very quiet
* Haircut days
* Simple homemade pizza lunches
#801 A girly TV Reality Show watching night.
My other lists are here...join in with me if you have any thankful thoughts.