Saturday, November 22, 2014

A how to... folding your bed sheets


Take your sheets and fold ...they need to be about the width of your pillow case...

Fold the pillow case in half and place onto of the folded sheets....

Flip the pillowcase inside out. Folding back over itself and the sheets.....


You have a nice parcel of sheets and the pillowcases all contained inside the pillowcase....


No more wondering where the pillowcases are that match the sheets or where the bottom sheet is that matches the top one.....

Now even the kids can just reach in and pull out a "package of sheets " and hopefully make their own beds.....


I learnt this little trick from my great friend who lives in Sydney. Every time she visits me or I visit her she inspires me to try clever space saving tricks and help me to be much more organised.
She is the master at living in a tiny space and packing so much into that tiny space.... Over the years she has transformed my pantry and craft room......gotta love friends  like that. x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great hint … but I'm stuck on the "make their own beds" bit … does that actually happen in your house … cause it sure doesn't in mine ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...