Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Ten On Ten- Novemeber
* The birds are loving their own personal bath in our waterfall
* We were woken early by thunderstorms and dark gloomy sky, a shock after the 37.7 C day yesterday
*The change in weather meant the clothes were back under cover.
*The pumpkin that has sneakily grown is loving the weather.
* Some roses came inside to brighten those who spied them
* And some were just to beautiful to bring inside
* November is proving to be a busy one for our teen
* It was a day off for me and the mister so after our coffee date I did find time to indulge in some reading
* Some preparation for the week's playgroup was needed...Christmas crafting!!
* Basketball is the new outside obsession in our house with the little guy.
Monday's with my mister are the best......
Joining in with Rebekah's Ten on Ten.