Friday, June 18, 2010

Envelpoe Project

I like to check in on a number of inspirational blogs around the big wide world. One that I really like is Meet Me at Mikes....last October when we visited Melbourne I ran out of time to schedule a visit to their store. My plan for this October is to put it at the top of my must visit list.
But until then Pip is holding a really neat challenge...

the envelope project
It really appealed to my "Bowerbird" tendencies so I have put together my envelope of little treasures and will have it in the post tomorrow.....

If you want to join in click on the Meet Me at Mike's picture and find out how.

1 comment:

  1. looks delicious!! This is so fun don't you think? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...