Friday, June 4, 2010

Projects completed

My mission today was to get a couple of sewing projects completed...
I had a request from some long time friends to use their Mum/ Nan's supper cloth and turn it into 4 separate items.....
I agreed to do it but must admit it has taken me forever to bring myself to cut it up and be sure I knew what I needed to do with it. I have cut up many of my own pieces of vintage material but doing it with someone elses was more stressful than I thought.

I have completed one apron using one of the four hand embroidered motifs on the cloth. I have kept it simple because I didn't want to detract from the featured embroidery. All I hope now is that the receiver will be pleased with it .
I only have three more items to create when the rest of the family members decide what it is they would like to have created.



I also finished a super cape for a friend who will be posting it off to the UK...me thinks that is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...