Saturday, June 19, 2010

Around Our House

Today was a day to get some serious work done around our house.....
this old shed needed to come down to make way for a new fence.


We enlisted the help of my Dad and of course Fraser was keen to be involved.
Team work was required to clear the site...apart from being the assistant to the guys who knew what to do I was on morning tea and lunch duty.
This tool was in high demand throughout the day....

After a hard days work we have a brand new fence....

The trouble now is that one job always leads to many others.
Thanks to the skilled men in my life who are willing to have a go and stick it out to the end. Good Job achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...