Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday in My house

This Friday was all mine...well after I did some loads of washing, churned through the ironing and cleared the kitchen benches....
I had an inspiration to use the scraps from my lego bag to create a tote for a special birthday in a couple of days time.....

and a spare one for another time and celebration.
There was also time to make some brownies for the troops afternoon tea.
An attempt to get my latest read finished.

Oh and I also had many skype chats with my Blog designer friend ...I am really pleased with what she has done....check out my Bron's Creations blog . The "pretty" wand was waved over it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...