Friday, June 25, 2010

22 Years

I hardly recognise these two .....
so young and naive about the road ahead...

But 22 years today we have travelled a road that hasn't always been straight, has never had boring scenery and it has never had signs along the way to indicate speed, direction, hazards, road blocks or rest points.
Maybe if it had we would never have begun such a journey at the tender ages of 20 and 23....but we did and I could never have picked a more perfect for me person to have traveled the road with.
Well my soul mate, I am looking forward to the rest of the journey even if there is little or no signage ahead.

Happy Anniversary.

edited...a beautiful bunch of roses just appeared on my doorstep xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...