Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back together

We have been busy in different directions in the last two days..Derek and I were at the MOPS Conference that our team was hosting ( I attended and met some new friends and Derek was the music and sound guy).While we were there, the kids went to Grandma and Grandad's house. Meg also had a dance class and youth group. Fraser had a friend's birthday party to go to.
So now we have gathered ourselves and returned home.
Look what has also happened while we have been away....
Fraser was amazed!
Tomorrow afternoon if the weather is kind or even if it is not we may go and do some treasure hunting ( officially known as Geocaching) with this new toy. I am hoping it will be a fun thing to do as a family. Something very different for us to do together but I think it is good to explore some new pastimes especially if it is something that will create some fun memories as a family. I will let you know how we get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...