Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Different



We just seem to be always replacing light bulbs lately...the last one to go was as dinner was going on the table tonight. I groaned and muttered something like "not again" as Fraser squealed with excitement that we could have a "candle night" ! Oh how we can look at things so differently.

Today the front door was transformed.....before...
After....
I am amazed at how different the new door makes the entrance to our home feel. Maybe it is just the feeling you get from having something new? It still needs to be finished with some varnish which I am pleased to say Derek does a much better job at that than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...