Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where's Waly-ungup?

We found our first "cache"......



"The Treasure"....






Which way Fraser??




It was a lot of fun and we are already planning which finds are next on the list...I think we may have to take some friends with us next time.
It was great to actually take the kids and walk over a large expanse of land that we pass numerous times a week and just haven't bothered to stop and walk around. I haven't walked over the "salt lakes" since I was Meg's age and dad used to take us and our little motor bike there for some open space riding. Not something that you are at all allowed to do there anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks like heaps of fun! We should come and join you sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...