Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Snippets

The last couple of days....

we have spent in our beautiful south ....amongst the Karri Forest..... 

 
 


The athletic prowess of my husband took us to this picturesque place....

To compete in a Triathlon......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I really enjoy the race atmosphere.....clapping and cheering and seeing him achieve success.


But it also allowed us some time to ....hang with he cousins.....





finish another great read.....

indulge in a little friendly family competion....


and generally have a little down time.....although short ...enough to breathe in some fresh air and prepare for another week....


Joining in with Em here.

Want to enter my little giveaway???? Pop over here and say hello. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bron, I hope hubby did well in the Triathlon......looks like a beautiful spot to compete in although I think I would be sticking to the UNO, hehe...
    Nice chance to catch up with family too......

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those beautiful forests in WA. I love that photo of your two, little brothers trying to kiss their sister:) Yeah to your hubby I admire people who go compete in races like these. Wishing you a wonderful week Bron. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great week end xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that place! Well done to hubby for competing!

    Have a great week Bron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, sounds like such a wonderful Sunday!!
    Pretty much perfect.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! You didn't post his race result! boohoo! we were all waiting to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...