Friday, October 4, 2013

Things I am Loving...

This week......
 
It was our states Royal agricultural show this week...not something I really have a desire to tackle...crowds, expense, crowds atc...but the kids were lucky enough to be taken by the grandparents.....

They had a great time.....
They tasted, smelled and saw all the sights that were on show.....

The little guy said in the evening....that was so much fun can we take you and dad back there......hmmmm I'll take your word on the fun !!!

He did score a "onesie" on the day ....and what a great score that was...school holidays and I have had very little washing as it hasn't come off all week!!!!
 

Loving a game I picked up op shopping today...just in time for a little family getaway next week where technology will be of the minimum......

A day trip to the land of "Swedish meatballs" today.....
We had a mission in mind ...completing a little DIY job in the little guy's bedroom ....I'll share next week
we got all we needed and a little more.....he couldn't wait to get home and put together some of the goodies we bought.....
 I would love for you to pop over and say hello to Kylie...she is blogging her way through "Frockober" and has already shown off some very cute frocks......
I love this.....anything that shares the love.....

                         

 Joining in with Meghan again this week.

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... So cute!

    I think the agricultural thing would be a lot of fun for me!

    I went to a Japanese garden looking for pretty flowers and was sorely disappointed because there were only trees... But I love trees to I guess my expectations were to high lol

    Have a happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fair person either really and I think its the bunfight for personal space that gets me the most. Love that when I scrolled down and read the 'swedish meatballs' I knew exactly where you meant - and that Sorry game looks rather fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY!! I love that game .. my Grandma had that game and there were many good times remembered with that game :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...