* Watching the exact moment the sun sets.
*The changes seen in a friends family.
* Hope realized.
*The surprise you find in the chicken coup each new morning.
* Last words as the little guy gets out of the car..."You have a great day mum"
* Grandmas and great grandmas playing with play dough along side of grandchildren.
*the innocence of a younger brother.
*a few dollars at the fair = great fun.
*the chorus of little birds in the garden when the house is so quiet.
* an abundance of lunch shared with family
* dedication of the man of the house to make delicious food for his family.
* the local library overflowing with free resources.
* spectacular lightening on a hot humid day.
*hair cut day in a brand new salon
* a hammock for lazy summer days.
* finding enough soft foods for a delicate mouth.
* A day spent with a friend searching out bargains.
* the holiday plans set in concrete.
* sharing the gift of ice cream with those who love it.
#165 the outpouring of a community to help those in need.
I have been counting the gifts ....things I am thankful for...
Joining in with Tash @ Little Bit of Thyme and her thankful lists.