Here are my tips for beating that funky feeling that can hold us hostage.....
1. Get to and refill the cupboards with good food- make sure you get it done early in the day out of the way
2. Get yourself to the beauty spa for that massage that a dear friend had booked you in for.
3. On returning home warm the house up to the max.
4. Make sure there is a little chocolate lying around.
5. Break out some new writing paper and pen the letter to friends that is way overdue.
6. Bake and cook a meal with extras for a family who is need.
7. Download a new book to start reading that will be good for your soul.
A Bonus Tip: Be kind to yourself and completely ignore or the house work that is screaming your name.
( Well this worked for me on Friday...I headed into the weekend feeling a little less funky)