Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday Thankful List


* Crisp cold mornings

* Long weekends

* Quick sales on gumtree

* Team work to dissemble furniture

* The fun or rearranging rooms

* Two new babies born to lovely families 

* The feeling that study has paid off

* The ability to be young enough to enjoy winter swimming lessons

* Hearty Pea and Ham Soup

* Impromptu catch ups with family

* Sharing a cuppa with a friend

* An organised motivated nine year old...well for a couple of days

* Applications filled out and ready to post

*  Picking veggies straight from the garden

* A few more bags hauled off to the op shop....

#588 The restraint to not enter the op shop and bring anything home!

My other lists can be seen here.


2 comments:

  1. I love a sister with a thankful heart :) All we have to do is stop and look around us, there is so much to be thankful for.
    I enjoyed your list.
    Keep smiling!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold mornings? Mmmm... I'm only thankful for those if I can stay in bed with a book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...