Sunday, April 17, 2016
First week of school holidays done....we have had a mixed bag of weather and it appears to be going to continue into this second week also.
Some of the things I am thankful for this past week are.
* Movies on the couch with my boy.
* Movies at the cinema with friends...and very interesting conversations to go with it.
* A dreaded dentist appointment done and not as painful on the purse as I thought.
* A quiet home alone day to recover from the dentist visit.
* Coffee catch ups with friends
* Back to my morning with "Make a Wish" and having my boy tag along was fun.
* Fun play catch ups at the adventure park with cousins which meant sitting and chatting with my sisters.
* A phone call that booked my first day of work for next term
* Chickens that insist on being at the back door to be let in the house. All is Ok 'cause they have been laying plenty of yummy eggs.
* Those same chickens following you around when you are outside like little puppy dogs.
* Finishing two good books,
* An afternoon of baking in preparation for a little getaway for two of us this week.
* The steady fall of rain that made for a gloomy day...perfect for cooking up a storm.
#1288 The suggestion from my boy that I please take my camera and take pictures this coming week so I can make a photo book of our week. I said only if there was fun for me to photograph and not full of technology playing....."of course mum I plan on doing lots of exploring!. "
Have a great week coming... I am offline for most of the week on a little farm stay with my little guy and some friends.
My growing list of thankfuls