Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cushion Making

I have been admiring all the beautiful cushions that are being sent to  Carol and I have finally decided to get on and make some myself to send her. Once she put the call out for children's cushions I thought- "that is something I can do"
All cushions are being sent onto Queensland to help with making things homely again.

So beginning with this Ikea fabric I am off to sew. I am using this tutorial for help.

If you are reading this Carol I hope that is cool with you?

2 comments:

  1. the hippo fabric is bound to make a little one smile.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is awesome! These will be so cheerful I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...