Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Creative Space

Last night I set about showing you the material I was going to make a cushion with......well I found some more material and managed ,two completed and another half done...(should have finished more but you know how it is when "Farmer Wants A Wife" finale is on!)



These will be making their way to Carol for her great project.

More creative spaces head here

Can you help me? I may be in the market for a new camera....any suggestions on great digital SLR's  or what you need to look for ?

3 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous and omg... NOW i know what i missed last night! Off to watch it online somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Taylor Made I am delighted that you are going to send these to me for the kids at Nanango Primary! Thank you so much..I will email you with my address right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re new camera:
    Louis bought me a Canon EOS 550D for Christmas and I am loving it. Its easy to use and the manual is human friendly. http://www.canon.com.au/en-AU/For-You/EOS-Digital-SLR-Cameras/550D if you want more info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...