Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23 {Thankful # 23}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}

Today I am thankful for ....

Frivolity ....
This Santa now graces our neighbourhood....too much fun!

A little more out and about  town...I wanted to photograph them in front of every Christmas tree we came across ...they didn't think that was a fun idea!

A walk around our neighbourhood to view the lights show.....

Well only two more sleeps to go.....hmmm better finish wrapping those presents that are being eagerly awaited on.

Oh I also reached my  milestone of 100 gym sessions today!!! WooHoo from a girl who had never stepped inside a gym before May.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the lights spectacular? We never had anything like that back in NZ so it's definitely a highlight for our kids now :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...