Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun For Who?

I chose a what I thought was a really simple craft today for playgroup...But as you can see the mums just must have needed to have some simple therapy ,because long after the children had finished they were still sitting threading away.




I found some great templates to use for the threading here....I just photocopied them onto card and then cut out and punched the holes in them. I am sad I didn't get a photo of some finished because they were quite colourful.

As this was our last playgroup session before the school holidays I have been looking forward to a time of refilling...both of energy and creativity. I read this article today which got me to do some thinking about all that I spend my time doing....

"And remember, the world needs you to do what you love. Nothing else can create more change, or have a greater impact."
by Zen Habits contributor Jonathan Mead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...