Sunday, September 13, 2009

Snapshot

This is just a snapshot of what has been going on around home this weekend.....shoes left in the middle of the floor, dishes in the sink, beds unmade and much much more chaos that I won't bore you with.....but we have had a great weekend of activity with our Women's Conference yesterday ( and I did manage to see some of my creations go home with lovely ladies),also a surprise 50th dinner to attend last night and our usual church business today. All this while feeling quite under the weather with the "lurgy". Oh well there is always Monday to pick up the pieces and try and resume some form of order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...