Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy Growing Up


I am constantly amused at how Fraser is beginning to do more and more growing up stuff all the time. Tonight he set up this little area and was busy writing and then proceeded to ask us for "our order"...I have memories of the girls doing this kind of play and now it's his turn. He has discovered the portable CD/tape player of Taylors and insisted having it in his room to listen to the music, If only he new the history of it!

One week till school holidays and I have been eying off these for a while and last night decided these holidays might be a good time to use it for some fun....I bought the April Book of Days which is the Spring Edition for here in Australia. Go and check them out for yourselves.
Tomorrow I am off to the fair so must go and prepare these new creations to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...