Monday, September 7, 2009

Winter Returned


The roast chicken and vegetables were in the oven for dinner and the washing is drying in front of the heater.
Today felt like the return of winter not the start of Spring.
I have just finished reading another Jodi Picoult book-"Change of Heart". I love the topics she tackles and the research that is so evident in her writing. I am not so sure I will go and see the movie "My Sister's Keeper" because the book was so gripping and I think it will be one of those book to movie times that just won't live up. I could be wrong!
Do you know that even "Broken Nanas" go the shops for coffee according to Fraser ( I asked him what that meant and he said "you know nanas with broken teeth and things"!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronwyn
    I've only read Plain Truth & Change of Heart, but I did go see My Sister's Keeper & ugly cried (& my friend said they changed the ending).
    All the best with your bag stall this weekend :)
    Blessings
    Janelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...