Saturday, September 19, 2009

Off to The Fair

Spiderman
Ready to sing in the choir

My buddy the Incredible Hulk


Winners of the mystery jar competition
An array of goodies to purchase
A friend to share the day with
A beautiful way to end the day

Today was the school fair and my first real attempt at showing my wares in this kind of setting. I had a good friend to share the day with as well as lots of friends dropping in to say Hi. I had fun despite the miserable weather that appeared. It wasn't as scary as I thought it might be and I was pleased with the reactions that came throughout the day.
Many asked me where I find the time to indulge in such a pastime...my answer ...It is something I love to do and it creates a space in my busy life to have thinking space and "me" space...all important things to have in this world that is racing by.
That space for some in my family means running or riding a large amount of kilometres but for me the space in front of my sewing machine does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...