Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday madness

Happy new week to you.....
My week began this morning at 6am  with my 6 year old asking why I was going to the gym while it was still dark!!

I replied because if I don't go now then it won't happen honey now go back to bed.
I managed a gym session...
Kids off to school ...
a hair cut....
a coffee with the hubbie...
some garden nursery visits and buying...
Planting the stash from the nursery
(well I oversaw the planting!!)


1 Orange Tree

1 Lemonade tree


1 Patio Lime...

Kids picked up from school...

Trip to the department store to purchased a DS game with gained money...
Food shopping...

Tea cooked...
Dishes done ....
Kids in bed....

Now to think about my working week beginning tomorrow .

3 comments:

  1. Phew I've only gotten up but feel tired at how busy your day was :)
    Mind you it does feel great when you achieve so much in a single day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just pleased you're planting citrus.YUM.I have a lemon tree outside and a Kaffir lime in my glasshouse for its leaves.But too cold down here for anything else..although my Feijoa tree is very productive. Lemonades are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...