Saturday, January 5, 2013

Summer time pests...



I don't know about at your house but during the summer while the kids are home on holidays I am forever calling out 

"close the door"

One of my pet hates is flies buzzing around my house especially in the kitchen and the mozzies buzzing around my head in the night.

So when I had the opportunity to try out the new  


Mortein NaturGard Indoor Insect Control System I jumped at the chance.
 

The thing I like the best is that the spray is odorless, and contains 98% natural ingredients so the air isn't continually filled with that chemical smell that normal flysprays can tend to do.

You know how I can tell it is working......dead flies on the floor and no mozzie noises in the dark!!!! oh and their mates must get the message because less of them fly in through the still left open doors.

Thanks Nuffnang and Mortein  for letting me try out this product at the perfect time of the year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...