Monday, March 4, 2013

Cooking Apple Pie

Four and twenty blackbirds, baked in a pie

when the pie was opened, the birds began to sing

Wasn't that a dainty dish to set before the king?  

 
 
 



I would like to say that I spent the day making apple pie.......hmmm someone in our house did.....not me...

While I was off running a couple of errands my lovely husband set about making a pie....
using the Jamie Oliver pie recipe he filled the house with aroma of apples , sugar and pie .

Not a bad way to spend some of an extra day to our weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. what a wonferful hubby u have! nothing better then coming home to homemade apple pie!looks amazing.

    mezz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that looks SO GOOD Bron!
    How awesome of your husband to make gorgeous apple pie like that for you to come home to.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...