Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ten on Ten - December

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* The heat is coming...there was a gentle breeze but the heat was in the air early...

*Where oh where was Bozzle the Elf today...a little homesick maybe?

*Usually full to the brim with children and their parents...the first day of holidays for playgroup

* Now to turn my attention to my desk....sigh...I so am not good at tidying up....

*Half day at work.....there was a teen's  dance performance to prepare for.....

*Loving that my clock now has pride of place to tick really loudly....

*I still get a thrill when I open the latch to see how many golden beauties we have for the day.....another "double yolker" yesterday. 

* The excitement was building.....last minute rehearsals to showcase a year's worth of work......

* Home for a quick cuppa and a "Kiss" or three......The gem inside...."If you do not expect the unexpected you will not find it" Eraclito

*He likes to walk some days by himself...but he loves to see me pop out around the bend waiting for him

Another day in the life of us.........glad I recorded it for us....for the teen that danced so beautifully and made us proud....even made us shed a tear.....

Joining in with Rebekah

ten on ten button

3 comments:

  1. I love the sticks and yarn (wind catchers?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clock very nice. My brother in law told me that a house is not a house until it has a heart beat! I wondered at what he meant and it took me a bit to understand lol But now my house has a heart beat too! I know silly but its fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...