Friday, December 20, 2013

Thursday Thankful List.



* Air conditioning during a heat wave.

* The most beautiful still balmy night for singing Christmas carols.

*Hanging with my sisters and their kids.

* Being serenaded by the talents of my husband.

* Gift vouchers to spend on books for myself.

* Selling unwanted furniture for cash quickly.

* Secret Santa gifts that really say who you are.

* A reward day for the teen at school.

* A lovely Christmas dinner with my small group from church.

* A new haircut that feels great.

* The last present purchased.

* Watching the teen craft up a storm for her friends.

* Snuggles from a little guy who is not feeling great.

* All being on holidays now.

* A cool weather forecast predicted for Christmas Day.

#235 The cool evening breeze.

You can see my other lists here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your thankful lists Bron, I should do the same. Next year! The book vouchers sound like bliss, enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...