Friday, December 27, 2013

Things I am Loving...

The last of our elf adventures for the season ( boy 24 days can be a long time for creativity like this.)
  
I love that my family indulged me with the wearing of matching Pj's again....
 

what's not to love about a husband that can fix the most delicious seafood spread....

I  love that we had very happy children with their gifts that had taken us so long to decide on...


I love that we went with the gifts that will draw us outside...


I loved our time spent with extended family...


I love desert and it was my duty this year......
 


I love that we had such mild weather that made it so pleasant to be outdoors....


and I love that my Frangipani decided to flower on Christmas day....


So much more to love.....family, beautiful gifts, sleep ins, book reading, memories tucked away of another Christmas come and gone....

Only thing to do now is embrace the arrival of 2014!!!

Joining in with Meghan 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day ... I'd love all those things too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a special looking season you've had and a lovely Christmas day - Merry Christmas to you and your family Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matching PJ's is such a really cute idea! I love it

    Love the pictures it looks like the day was a wonderful day for all involved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your matching PJs... maybe we'll join in with the kids next year?!?!

    Looks like you had a marvellous day. Wishing you and your family much love for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do we have matching wrapping paper Bron, our boys have matching basketball hoops too! I love those matching PJ's though, great idea! Love your flowering frangipani too! Happy New Year to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes 24 days is a long time for elf antics - I had a bit of a brain drain mid way through but then picked up again by the end. I LOVE your matching PJ's - such a fun idea. And the idea of gifts to get the kids outdoors in the summer is always a winner. Mmm that frangipani must have just smelt diving - I'm imagining it as we speak. All the best for a very blessed 2014 to come xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...