Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pass it on.....




"I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011". Ready, set, GO!

I love this idea which I found on oesch and doots the other night. I made it onto her list of five which was a very pleasant surprise.
I am looking forward to sending on some handmade love to five others.



So get going and let's pass on some good around the world, especially at a time when the world    could do with some. 



5 comments:

  1. I love this idea and have just reposted :o) Have a great night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! It's beautiful and I've found through Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via the gorgeus Stacey...great blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and as I am on Stacey's list please give the 3rd spot to another commenter :)

    this is such a great idea....am loving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love the way this is passing around. I'm still deciding what to make for you :) I'll have to have a good look around to get to know you a bit better!

    x Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...