Thursday, July 9, 2009

House of Laundry and baking

My house is in a constant state of drying clothes on the airier in front of the heater.

The Giant Cookies were a hit with everyone so I thought I would share the recipe....
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
250g margarine
2 eggs
3 1/2 cup of SR flour
1 packet of choc chips

Cream together white sugar, brown sugar,vanilla and margarine. Add eggs, SR Flour and choc chips and mix well.Leave for about 15 minutes before rolling into palm sized balls and then placing on glad Bake on a tray. cook at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...