Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kids and More Kids


Today I ran a holiday programme for some of the kids we have contact with through church. 26 kid's to be exact. I am very surprised at how much fun we had...it helps having great helpers.
Some of the things we organised for them to keep busy were "pull aparts". A whole load of discarded gadgets and computers and we gave them screwdrivers and let them go for it. They had so much fun with the endless amount of screws and bits.

Sock puppet making....

Volcanoes made from play dough which they made themselves and then combined vinegar and bi-carb soda to make them "erupt".




Oh there was also the giant twister game, lego mania,games,food,more food and lots of fun.

The request is for more days next school holidays ...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...