Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Old Toys

My cupboards are full of things that I have tucked away for a rainy day or maybe because I just can't get rid of anything. I had a meeting with Fraser's kindy teacher today and we need to do a little more work with numbers,shapes and colours. So it was good timing that we found these in the cupboard this afternoon...tucked away from when I was about their age and had a little magnetic board/backboard to stick them on. My guys will have to be happy with the fridge( dirty fingerprints and all).
So not all things in my cupboard are wasting space if you hold onto things long enough they will come in handy!



This is what Meg found during the week - not in our cupboard but my storeroom at work and so has been busy singing her way through all the hits. Again another good reason to stash things away for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...