Monday, January 11, 2010

Biggest Loser Challenge

Today I felt like I could almost make the cut on the Biggest Loser TV Show.......or not!!!
Our wood arrived today for the decking project we have begun. I thought I would be useful and move the wood from the verge into the garage while Derek was busy preparing the footings. Well what a task, it required me to keep saying both to myself and Meg who was diligently helping just take one at a time and we will make it to the end.
Phew it is now safely tucked away behind closed doors where it totally looks like a bomb has been exploded.


The little guy was mostly happy just digging in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...