Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hot Hot

I am not sure what has come over me in the last two days.....I am so not a heat /hot girl but the garden has been a nice space to be in....and our garden is a place that could do with a lot of being in .
Today we planted out all 14 of our rescued roses. Derek has done such a fine job of nurturing them so that most have had a flower or two on them. So we made some space in the middle of the garden for them to do there stuff in the sunshine.
After all that hard work it was time to slip away for some foot care( ooooh a pedicure with a friend)
And to finish off this most hot day a few evening treasure hunts to get the kids out of the house for some fresh air and space...oh and maybe so mum could notch up a few finds in the unofficial competition ( only kidding Sis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...