Monday, January 18, 2010

Finishing off

I have finished off the rest of Sam's birthday letters today so he will have a complete alphabet.
For my birthday I used gifted money to purchase a couple of books and one of them arrived today, another lovely book to keep the creative process going.
We are in the middle of a heat wave here and I found by the time the kids went to bed, the past couple of "working on the deck" days have caught up on both of us...looking for something to sit and do without having to think to long and hard about...I have picked up something that has been on my knitting needles.
Just the thing to sit and chill with.....chill? well in the air conditioner with.

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever rest from being crafty?? lol
    I haven't done anything for a while...I average one layout a month and haven't picked up any other projects :( Need a rest I think...which for me is not doing any craft. I got to the stage where it was more of a job than an enjoyment.
    Hoping this heat wave finishes soon...Its supposed to be only 27 tomorrow for Bree's birhtday :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...