Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sew for me.

I ventured into the world of sewing something for myself way too late last night....and I surprised myself at how much I like the outcome. I used the pattern from this book...
The Reversible Wrap Skirt..I picked up the material when I was "thrifting" the other day and it was the perfect size for this skirt. The material was a cover for something so I used the backing fabric for the inside of the skirt.
Next time I would make it a touch longer for me and I did add my own extra touches to the front being some vintage doilies and buttons.
I am really loving this book as much as the ones I got for Christmas...I will have to stop loaning it from the library and make my own purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...