Saturday, January 23, 2010

How DO YOU eat a mango?

In our house mango eating has it's own ritual...I was watching my family go through the process today at lunch and asked Derek where he learnt such a thing...he said he didn't know it was just what he did, but I reckon if I did a family survey I would find a whole line of mango eaters doing the same ..
The kids just love mangoes as much as their dad and they are quite content to sit and watch the process which finally leads them to their own slices of "delish"
Me I am more than happy just to sit and watch the whole ritual play out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...